PCHAlliance Member Summit
Join the Personal Connected Health Alliance for the Fall Member Summit in Boston, Massachusetts in October!
In conjunction with the Connected Health Conference 2017 (CHC17), the Personal Connected Health Alliance is hosting a multi-day program for all members from around the world to discuss the state of personal connected health, collaborative technical work, and the future of PCHAlliance.
The complimentary Member Summit will feature opportunities to contribute to the direction of our industry and Alliance by participating in members-only sessions, meetings and networking gatherings -- plus complimentary pre-conference offerings, Plugfests and the exciting CHC17.
Join your fellow members to:
- Hear from industry thought leaders on how our collective efforts are helping improve patient care and quality of life.
- Be inspired by game-changing evidence and innovations.
- Collaborate and network with fellow PCHAlliance members from government, academia, technology and life sciences.
- Come away with ideas and new partners to help you move your agenda and solutions forward.
Member Summit Highlights include:
- Complimentary Summit attendance for members, plus free and discounted pre-conference passes and free and discounted CHC17 passes.
- First day all-member program with innovative presentations from featured industry speakers
- Focused Work Group meetings to discuss FY18 strategies and initiatives in policy, regulation, technical operations, market adoption and more
- Summit Plugfest: This event is open to any organization with a Continua product. Test your new product with experts from around the world (or Visit the Plugfest Open House to see it in action!) Learn more regarding the Plugfest testing and download the test suites.
- Celebratory networking events & dinners
Please refer questions to Jody Toser, Sr. Manager of Member Experience, firstname.lastname@example.org
Seaport Hotel & World Trade Center, Boston Massachusetts
1 Seaport Ln, Boston, MA 02210