PCHAlliance Technical Member Summit
Join fellow PCHAlliance members at our Member Technical Summit in Helsinki, Finland. Our primary activities will be working sessions to advance the 2019 Continua Design Guidelines,
However, we welcome all members to engage with other PCHAlliance European initiatives and networking events during the HIMSS Europe & Health 2.0 Conference. There is no fee to attend the PCHAlliance Member Technical Summit, but Registration is required.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Global Technical Committee and other technically-focused interoperability discussion groups, AND those members who have an interest in engaging in the interoperability standards dialog (contact Membership to join groups)
- European workgroup (EUWG) and members interested in HIMSS/PCHAlliance initiatives in Europe
- PCHAlliance members in Helsinki and attendees of the HIMSS Europe & Health 2.0 Conference who would like to join us for networking
WHAT TO EXPECT beyond the TECHNICAL MEETINGS
- Connected Health programming infused throughout the HIMSS Europe Conference program to include topics like Interoperability, Privacy, and more!
- PCHAlliance-hosted Networking Reception and dinner within Helsinki city center
- Interoperability solutions demonstrations by PCHAlliance members in the interoperability showcase
- PCHAlliance staff onsite for engagement and discussion
- Clarion Hotel Helsinki - book via their website with the code EVENTS to receive -10% off the best available daily rate.
- Clarion Hotel Helsinki Airport - book via their website with the code EVENTS to receive -10% off the best available daily rate.
- Kämp Collection Hotels – book via this link to receive -10% off the flexible daily rate
HIMSS EUROPE CONFERENCE
- Discount and Separate Registration: If you wish access to the HIMSS Europe conference, you must register separately. Use code HH10 to receive 10% off your registration. Register Now for HIMSS EU Conference
- Interested in Exhibiting? If your organization is interested in participating in the interoperability showcase at HIMSS International Conference (fees apply), click here for more info. Contact Ivana Stojanoska to learn more about exhibiting and sponsoring opportunities.
There is no registration fee this year but all members must still pre-register. Open to PCHAlliance members only.
Refer questions to Jody Toser, Sr. Manager of Member Relations, firstname.lastname@example.org
Not a PCHAlliance member? Join Today!