Task Forces & Work Groups
PCHAlliance’s mission is carried out via member and thought leader engagement groups including Task Forces and Work Groups.
Topic and initiative areas are driven by participants and provide tangible benefits and content including engagement with subject matter experts, evaluating innovation and developing positions on topics – with clear focus on the intended impact on personal connected health.
Group Chairs are identified from PCHA member participants; each task force is comprised of 10-12 PCHAlliance members, as well as a small percentage of key, non-member opinion leaders.
Current PCHAlliance groups:
- US Policy Work Group – working together to advance favorable public policy for connected care, telehealth and remote patient monitoring.
- Global Regulatory Committee – staying informed and collaborating to address global regulatory policy related to personal connected health monitoring devices.
- Aging and Technology Task Force – Finding ways personal connected health can optimize aging by keeping people vital, engaged and independent; improve the management of chronic diseases; and support caregivers.
- Global Technical Committee – Advancing IHE FHIR-based standards and Continua Design Guidelines and global standards in medical-grade connected health device interoperability
- European Workgroup – MORE INFO
- Japan Workgroup – MORE INFO
- China Workgroup – MORE INFO
To learn more about groups, please reach out to email@example.com