Membership Overview and Benefits
Personal Connected Health Alliance (PCHAlliance) members are a vibrant ecosystem of technology and life sciences industry icons and innovative, early stage companies along with governments, academic institutions, and associations from around the world. As a member of PCHAlliance, you will gain access to industry-leading personal connected health resources, engage with thought leaders and decision makers, and help shape the future of health and wellness.
Thought Leadership & Advocacy: Help to shape the PCHAlliance thought leadership, public policy, and government affairs efforts to create favorable markets and regulatory climates to increase demand for personal
connected health throughout the world.
- Networking and Education: Leverage an insider’s advantage to the Connected Health Conference, the largest and most diverse global thought leadership event of its kind and year-round opportunities to meet and explore collaboration opportunities with fellow members.
- Technical Leadership: Receive early access to Continua Design Guidelines, providing a flexible implementation framework for authentic interoperability of personal connected health devices and systems; to standardize and validate data to ensure its usefulness to clinicians.
PCHAlliance offers a range of membership options to best suit your organization's needs. From full Board-level status to membership levels for tech developers and startups, there is a membership level to meet your needs.
Global Members are among a select group of participants who are eligible to nominate an executive to serve on the PCHAlliance Board of Managers and appoint two senior managers to serve on both the PCHAlliance Advisory Board and Continua Council. In addition, they are entitled to all Strategic level member benefits.
Strategic Members are eligible to appoint a senior manager to either the PCHAlliance Advisory Council or the Continua Council. They also enjoy access to meeting space at the Connected Health Conference and two complimentary passes to all PCHAlliance events. Strategic Members enjoy access to facilitated executive leadership networking and market research reports. Strategic Members are eligible for leadership positions in PCHAlliance Work Groups and have voting privileges on work items. In addition, Strategic Members are entitled to all Innovator and Adopter level member benefits.
PCHAlliance members represent major corporations and innovative, early stage companies including technology, medical device, consumer electronics and health care industry leaders and service providers, as well as government agencies from around the world.
- Low and Middle Income Countries (LMIC): This incentive enables organizations from low and middle income countries to participate at the Innovator level. An organization qualifies by either originating out of a defined low or middle income country with less than $15,000 USD per Capita per year or through invitation by a Global or Strategic member. This incentive reduces the cost of Innovator membership to $500 USD for the first 3 years of membership. The membership cost in the 4th year and thereafter will move to the ‘Innovator’ level rate (currently $7,500 USD).
- Initiative Champions: This incentive enables an Innovator level member the opportunity to vote at the Committee level provided they become a Chair and are proactively involved in driving the initiatives of the respective Committee, Standing Work Group (SWG) or Activity Work Group (AWG). This incentive limited to the individual Chair and must be pre-approved by the respective Council (PCHAlliance Advisory Council or Continua Council) every 6 months.
- Complimentary/Discounted Registration for PCHAlliance Events: PCHAlliance will provide complimentary or discounted registration for PCHAlliance related events. Events are limited to only PCHAlliance Member events (such as PCHAlliance Member Summits, Connected Health Conferences and PCHAlliance events at the HIMSS Annual Conference). See figure above, within the “Event Opportunities” section, regarding the number of events per membership level per year (e.g., For a Global member, three free passes will be provided to three individuals from the member company for each PCHAlliance member event per year, two for Strategic and one for Innovator. Adopters may receive a 50% discount).
The PCHAlliance Director of Member Services works with you to create the right level of engagement and facilitate access to the world-class resources, decision-makers and market opportunities that are perfect for your organization. For more information about membership, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.