Membership Overview and Benefits
Personal Connected Health Alliance (PCHAlliance) members are a vibrant ecosystem of technology and life sciences industry icons and innovative, early stage companies along with governments, academic institutions, and associations from around the world. As a member of PCHAlliance, you will gain access to industry-leading personal connected health resources, engage with thought leaders and decision makers, and help shape the future of health and wellness.
- Networking and Education: Leverage an insider's advantage to the Connected Health Conference, the largest and most diverse global event of its kind for exploring mobile, telehealth, and connected health technologies
- Thought Leadership & Advocacy: Help to shape the PCHAlliance thought leadership, public policy and government affairs efforts to create favorable markets and regulatory climates for connected health around the world to overcome barriers to the adoption of personal connected health technologies
- Technical Leadership: Receive early access to Continua Design Guidelines, providing a flexible implementation framework for authentic interoperability of personal connected health devices and systems; to standardize and validate data to ensure its usefulness to clinicians
PCHAlliance offers a range of membership options to best suit your organization's needs. From full Board-level status to membership levels for tech developers and startups, there is a membership level to meet your needs.
Global Members are among a select group of participants who are eligible to nominate an executive to serve on the PCHAlliance Board of Managers and appoint two senior managers to serve on both the PCHAlliance Advisory Board and Continua Council. In addition, they are entitled to all Strategic level member benefits.
Strategic Members enjoy access to speaking opportunities and meeting space, along with three complimentary passes and free exhibit space, at the Connected Health Conference and other PCHAlliance events. In order to increase collaboration across the personal connected health ecosystem, networking events and sponsorship opportunities, including company-branded content, are also available to Strategic Members. Strategic Members are also eligible for leadership positions in PCHAlliance Working Groups and have voting privileges on work items.
Members of All Levels are invited to participate in PCHAlliance Work Groups, allowing representatives to learn, lead and shape the industry and field on technical and non-technical issues related to personal connected health. In addition, members of all levels have guaranteed access to valuable tools and resources that support new business development and product certification via the Continua Design Guidelines, including the Continua Enabling Software Library (CESL) and specialized test tools, representing over $3 million worth of software development. Members can also consult with Continua Certification Experts and submit products for pre-market interoperability testing. PCHAlliance hosts member-focused workshops, dinners, and summits throughout the world to facilitate cross-member collaboration, including Plugfests. The Continua Product Showcase highlights Continua-certified member products and services.
PCHAlliance members represent major corporations and innovative, early stage companies including technology, medical device, consumer electronics and health care industry leaders and service providers, as well as government agencies from around the world.
- Adopter: This membership level is available to Government and not-for-profit organizations only. The Adopter level membership provides the organization with the same benefits as Innovator except for access to certification. The fee to join if your organization qualifies is $1,500 USD.
- Low and Middle Income Countries (LMIC): This incentive enables organizations from low and middle income countries to participate at the Innovator level. An organization qualifies by either originating out of a defined low or middle income country with than $15,000 USD per Capita per year or through invitation by a Global or Strategic member. This incentive reduces the cost of Innovator membership to $500 USD for the first 3 years of membership. The membership cost in the 4th year and thereafter will move to the ‘Innovator’ level rate (currently $7,500 USD).
- Start-ups and Accelerators: This incentive enables small businesses, start-ups and accelerator organizations to join at a discounted rate for the Innovator level membership. Please contact the Director of Member Services (see email below) to see if your organization qualifies. The fee to join if your organization qualifies is $1,500 USD.
- Initiative Champions: This incentive enables an Innovator level member the opportunity to vote at the Committee level provided they become a Chair and are proactively involved in driving the initiatives of the respective Committee, Standing Work Group (SWG) or Activity Work Group (AWG). This incentive limited to the individual Chair and must be pre-approved by the respective Council (PCHAlliance Advisory Council or Continua Council) every 6 months.
- Complimentary/Discounted Registration for PCHAlliance Events: PCHAlliance will provide complimentary or discounted registration for PCHAlliance related events. Events are limited to only PCHAlliance Member Summits, Connected Health Conferences and PCHAlliance events at the HIMSS Annual Conference. See figure above, within the “Event Opportunities” section, regarding the number of events per membership level. Registration will be complimentary or discounted for the entire member organization attending these events.
The PCHAlliance Director of Member Services works with you to create the right level of engagement and facilitate access to the world-class resources, decision-makers and market opportunities that are perfect for your company. To become a member, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.