PCHAlliance in India
The PCHAlliance India Work Group has been active since the founding of PCHAlliance.
The objectives in region are to:
- Be a convenor for all stake holders in Digital Health with an ecosystem approach
- Engage with, and assist the regional governments and the industry across South Asia and Middle East; to facilitate the adoption of Digital Health at scale, with seamless interoperability for personal connected health
- Help the industry to establish a self- regulatory environment for personal connected health
- Support the internationally accepted standard for interoperability – Continua Design Guidelines
- Report of the 5th Government Industry Dialogue on Digital Health (September 2017). https://www.slideshare.net/rajendrapgupta/report-on-the-5th-government-industry-dialogue-on-digital-health-medical-devices-interoperability?trk=v-feed
- Interoperability report on medical devices in India (September 2014) https://www.slideshare.net/rajendrapgupta/medical-devices-interoperability-ehealth-standardization
The following resources are available for download :
- Continua Design Guidelines (CDGs): The only open implementation framework for authentic, end-to-end interoperability of personal connected health devices and systems. Download for free.
- Certified product showcase: A searchable database of products whose compliance with the CDGs has been certified by an independent test lab.
Membership in the PCHAlliance is open to all companies, organisations, research institutions and other bodies that the goal to support and advance personal connected health. Companies and organisations in India and the South Asia region are eligible to become PCHAlliance members at the “innovator” level for an LMIC rate of USD 500 per year. To learn about membership conditions and the type of membership that is right for you, go to our membership page.
The India Work Group welcomes all colleagues of PCHAlliance member companies interested in the India market.
The Working Group is chaired by and supported by
To contact the PCHAlliance India Work Group Chair, please write to email@example.com.