PCHAlliance in Southeast Asia
The PCHAlliance activities in Southeast Asia are driven by the Southeast Asiia Work Group (SEAWG). The PCHAlliance SEA representative office is based in Singapore.
The SEAWG’s objectives in Southeast Asia are to:
- Support Continua adoption among SEA health systems
- Engage with SEA FDA for an enabling environment for personal connected health
- Defend proportional regulatory environment for personal connected health
The SEAWG reviews the objectives periodically and defines specific actions.
We would like to call attention to the following resources on the PCHAlliance website that are of special relevance to the work in Europe:
- Continua Design Guidelines (CDGs): The only open implementation framework for authentic, end-to-end interoperability of personal connected health devices and systems. Download for free.
- Certified product showcase: A searchable database of products whose compliance with the CDGs has been certified by an independent test lab.
- Continua adoption: An overview of the countries that have been working with the Continua Guidelines to advance open standards and interoperability in their health systems, building on the Adoption Playbook (published May 2017).
This list is periodically reviewed and updated.
Membership in the PCHAlliance is open to all companies, organisations, research institutions and other bodies that the goal to support and advance personal connected health. To learn about membership conditions and the type of membership that is right for you, go to our membership page.
The SEAWG welcomes all colleagues of PCHAlliance member companies interested in advancing the EUWG’s objectives.
The SEAWG meets for monthly meetings/conference calls to plan, coordinate and review activities. To join and sign up, please go to the SEAWG section in the member-only website.
The SEAWG is chaired by and supported by