Continua Open Development Environment
The goal of the Continua Open Development Environment (CODE) Project is to accelerate commercial adoption of products that employ the Continua Interfaces in order to support ubiquitous delivery of Continua device data into health systems. The CODE Project consists of two main objectives:
- Develop commercial ready source code that implements the Continua Design Guidelines while providing documentation and tools to help expedite regulatory approvals.
- Explore and possibly engage the open source software community to further attract users and developers.
Commercial ready source code available today and under development:
- Health & Fitness Service: FHIR Observation Server
- Health & Fitness Service: Validation Framework
- Personal Health Gateway: FHIR Observation Upload Capability
PCHAlliance is seeking sponsors to fund the following development work: